Monday, February 8, 2010

Sunsoft makes me feel old

My original concept for this blog was as a venue to comment on gaming from a middle-aged perspective -- talking about the history of gaming, and occasionally about the undeniable impact of encroaching age on my vision and reflexes.

But the world can be oh so cruel --  I was curious about the new Blaster Master Overdrive game that hit WiiWare today, from Sunsoft, so I took a gamble and typed www.sunsoft.com into my browser.

And where did I end up?


As it turns out, the right place to go is www.sunsoftgames.com.  So all is well with the world, although there's not a lot of content at the official site either.

But I can't help but feel vaguely insulted and medium-dudgeonish that whoever owns sunsoft.com considers me a good prospect for Life Alert.  I'm not as young as I used to be, but as Samba de Amigo always reminds me, I get knocked down, but I get up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment